Institue of Technology - College in Pennsylvania - Technical
back to Clients
- The Pennsylvania Institue of Technology -
The mission of the Pennsylvania Institute
of Technology is to provide the best collegiate career-enhancing
education, personal growth experience and four-year college transfer
opportunities to committed learners. P.I.T. seeks to:
- Provide an emphasis on “hands-on” experience
and computer information systems literacy, along with theory.
- Enable students to achieve programmatic competencies.
- Encourage students and faculty to keep abreast of changing
developments in their fields through continuous learning
and professional development.
- Maximize the job placement of eligible candidates.
- Prepare those students who seek to transfer to four year
- Provide the support services necessary to assist all students
- Share its technical resources with the community for related
- Encourage a sense of social responsibility in students
enabling them to function well in their family, community,
and professional lives.
- Only 2 year, independent College
- Small class size to insure individual attention
- 94% overall job placement of available degree graduates
- Career Planning and Placement
- Generous Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Transferable college credits for all programs
- State-of-the-art Computer & Allied Health Labs
- Professional, caring faculty and staff
- Over 50 years of quality
For more information, please contact us.
P.I.T. offers two-year Associate's Degrees in technical, business
and medical programs which prepare students for immediate
entry into the workforce or transfer to a four-year college
In addition, P.I.T. offers an Accelerated Business degree
that can be completed within one year via both “brick
Pennsylvania Institute of Technology is accredited by the
Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association
of Colleges and Schools (3624 Market Street, Philadelphia,
PA 19104, 215-662-5606). It also is approved as a two-year
College by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.